The HVAC tech had a fear of lizards
I called the HVAC technician so he could check out our furnace and close it down for summer. Most people had their furnace checked before winter, but we added an extra measure of safety. We wanted to make sure the furnace was okay after a long hard winter. When the HVAC technician got to the basement, we thought it would be a simple task of shutting it down. It wasn’t until we heard him scream that we knew there was a serious problem. My husband told me to call an ambulance and he ran downstairs. The HVAC technician was laying on the floor, and he was bleeding from his head. He was still concious, but my husband worried he had a heart attack or something, from the way he screamed. When the man opened his eyes and looked around, my husband told him to stay still, and an ambulance would be here soon. He had called the HVAC company and the owner showed up about the same time as the ambulance. The owner went into the basement and was talking to the HVAC technician when the ambulance showed up. I worried something had happened to him when working on the furnace, and I wasn’t far off. The HVAC tech had a fear of lizards. A small lizard ran over his hand. He screamed and fell, hitting his head on the ductwork, and he passed out from fear and the head injury. The owner of the HVAC company could barely control his laughter when he showed up the 3-inch lizard that caused the accident.
Energy saving help